3:07 AM

I'll be Lost Without you..

I was pacing alone on my way
My life was sinister, my shadow betrayed
Almighty unanswered my cries, my prays
But u came like an angel on one fine day
You revived those ecstasies I buried long back
You made paradisal my ruined shack
You became the reason for me to live
You changed my destiny, gave love to me
It was all so empty….It was all so cold
Dawn strike the day when you came to hold
Timid and frightened …I was standing at bay
And then it was you who came and promised to stay
Your one tender touch…quenched my pains
I was a barren land and you sprinkled the rains
It amazes me how some one can make me feel this way
I love you more and more with each passing day
You are always on my mind
You have made me blind
A glance of yours make my heart skip a beat
When you are with me….I feel complete
I love the way you look at me
Was it destiny? Yah...
I think it was meant to be
I feel u so close…even when u r not around me
The fragrance of your breath…always surround me
My heart thumps faster…when it hears your name
You took me over completely…u have made me insane
I love you my baby….I love u like crazy
A mere thought of urs make me feel cozy
My feelings are genuine and my love is true
Please stay by me or I will b lost without u

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hii Rupali..such a nice thoughts comes in ur mind....where do u get it all things in ur mind....

i guess u should be a writter....

Rememer me????

Rahul .....